Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally !!

I heard abt this blog thing abt 4 mnths ago. Happened to see a friend’s blog n all the good stuff he’d put on it. Was keen on creating one for myself n filling it with all kinda things that floated between my ears (gross?). Heard of procrastination? Well, I’m the Queen. And nope, Suhas is not the King. He is it’s sworn enemy!!!

Anyway, hope I can beat the P devil n jot down stuff on this one n only blog of mine. (Ok, I admit I created one a couple of months ago, but never bothered to remember the login name or password).

Cheers, readers! Wish u all a nice day and a nice read on mah blaag, henceforth.
Lotza best wishes,
Apy

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

welcome to the blogosphere. ur journey begins here. :)

1/21/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Aparna S Mallya said...

hey thnx, dev.

1/22/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger dharmu said...

so....miss appyyyyyyyyy finally made to bloggers union...
thats good!!!!
welcome aboard " queen" ...waiting for STUFF from ur end baby

1/23/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Aparna S Mallya said...

Thnks a ton, doll.

1/23/2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home